New Zealand Is Always An Esteemed Choice For International Students In Terms Of Quality Education System, Well Recognized Around The Other Nations. New Zealand’s Higher Education Institutions Are Grouped into Universities, Polytechnics and Institutes of Technology, Colleges of Education and Private Training Providers. Universities Are Largely Research Based And State Owned. They Provide Courses From Certificate To Doctorate Level.
Study In New Zealand
- Broad Range Of Study And Research Opportunities
- High Quality Learning Experience
- Independent Thinking Is Strongly Encouraged
- Minimum Cost Of Study Compared To Australia And USA
- Fee Payment After Visa Approval
- Work Permit For Spouse
- Qualifications Widely Recognized Internationally
- Programs With Paid Internships.
Post Study Work Visa
- 3 years for Master’s Degree (Level 9), Postgraduate Diploma (Level 8) & Bachelor’s Degree (Level 7) (all locations)
- 2 years for Graduate Diploma (Level 7) (Outside Auckland)
- 2 years for Undergraduate Diplomas (Level 5-6) – 2 year study (Outside Auckland)
- 1 year for Graduate Diploma (Level 7) (Auckland)
- 1 year for Undergraduate Diplomas (Level 5-6) – 2 year study (Auckland)
English Language Proficiency
Students Need To Have Their Pte/Ielts Language Proficiency Certificate Depend On The Requirement Of The Course And Which Will Be Informed By Our Overseas Advisers At The Time Of Individual Counselling.
Major Intake&Cost Of Living
February / July/August/October .Cost of living in Between Nz$12500 And Nz$16500
Important Web link