Study In Canada
Canada is a popular choice as an overseas study destination. From a secure environment to a first-rate education system, abundant opportunities to buzzling city life and picturesque locations, Canada offers everything you could possibly want from life. Canada the second largest country in the world overall and it famous for its vast, untouched landscape, its unique and tolerant blend of cultures and multifaceted history, Canada is one of the world’s wealthiest countries and a major study destination destination. Canada has earned respect on the international stage for its strong diplomatic skills, peacekeeping efforts, and respect for human rights and they enjoy a very high quality of life
Why study in Canada?
- Highest quality of education
- Qualifications valued across the world
- Affordable education
- Large number of prestigious universities.
- Excellent place to live
- Range of job focused programmes with co-op
- Multicultural country
- Safe environment
- Post study work permit
- Permanent residency option
- Immigration-friendly country
- Job-oriented programmes with internship
Intake :Jan /May /September
Cost of living
Cost of living would be between cad$ 9,000-12,000, depending upon the location of their residence.
Work rights & stay back post study
- Work up to 20 hours per week on study permit
- 40 hours per week during vacation
- Up to 3 years of stay back for 2 years of study or equal to the course duration.
Student under SDS category must meet the following eligibility criteria:-
An overall ielts score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.
A study gap of no more than Three years is allowed, with certain exceptions.
Minimum 55% score in UG or diploma as per the SDS institution requirement.
Demonstrate proof of payment of the tuition fee for one year
List of documents for admission
- Application form
- Copies of 10th/HSE
- Graduate degree (if applicable), mark sheets including backlogs (re-sits)
- Evidence of English language proficiency ( ielts, pte, toefl, etc).
- Passport size photographs.
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Statement of purpose (sop)
- List of documents for visa
- Proof of acceptance (offer letter)
- Proof of identity (a valid passport or travel document)
- Proof of financial support
- Letter of explanation