Ireland’s longstanding reputation for high quality education is built on a solid foundation of commitment to excellence. Today we have one of the best education systems in the world and an internationally renowned reputation for academic quality. It has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic), music, culture, sports and a worldwide reputation for hospitality.
International students can choose to meet their education needs in highly respected business schools, centers of scientific and technology excellence as well as renowned language, humanities and arts faculties
WHY STUDY IN IRELAND
- Internationally Recognized Qualifications
- Ranked 14th in the Global Scientific Ranking
- One of the only English-speaking countries in the EU
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in the world
- Renowned for attributes such as innovation, creativity and collaboration.
- Hub for half of the world’s major financial services companies
- Ireland has 5 universities in the top 300 overall rankings (QS)
- Its home to many of the world’s leading companies
February, April , September
COST OF LIVING
On an Average we estimate that a student will spend between €7,000 and €12,000 per year.
Ireland’s minimum wage is €9.15 per hour.
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK
Students can work up to 20 Hours per week (40 Hours during vacation)
Stay back option for level 9 and above (masters and PhD) students from 12 months to 24 months.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
Students need to meet both a sufficient level of English language proficiency and the minimum academic requirements before they can be admitted to an Ireland university or college.
IELTS – Composite score of 6.0- 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in any one component
PTE Academic – Minimum score of 36
TOEFL – 75 TO 80
DOCUMENTS REQURED FOR ADMISSION
- All Academic documents
- Passport copy (first and last page)
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE Score Report
- Work Experience / Internship Letter (s) (if any)
- CURRICULAM VITAE